MAIN FLOOR 1,173 SQ. FT.
This family-friendly home is built around a live-in island kitchen with morning
room and computer center convenient to a rear family room, and formal dining room.
A living room and den provide additional space for socializing. The second floor
master suite has large closets, a segmented bath with soaking tub and separate
shower. There are also three additional bedrooms on the second floor. The foyer
is open to the second level, or can provide space for a loft or "brain space".
The optional finished basement features a recreation room, storage space, and
two additional bedrooms. LUXURY
SECOND FLOOR 1,092 SQ. FT.
TOTAL 2,265 SQ. FT.
OPT. BASEMENT 959 SQ. FT.
- Brick/stone exteriors
- Granite countertop option
- Elegant foyer
- High ceilings on the first floor provide an open and spacious feeling
- Four bedrooms on upper level
- Island kitchen with morning room for informal dining
- Finished Basement walkout option
- Side load garages available
- Optional loft on second level
- Paved roads
- Highly rated Norris school district
- Rural water
- Park-like natural setting
- Engineered floor system for quieter floors
- Low maintenance exteriors
- 1 year written warranty BAE/NAHB Guidelines
- Built to meet or exceed local building standards